breadcrumb Accueil > Activity
with drop down archive
category without dropdown
Category with dropdown
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 02
- Feature Box
- Home 2
- Lists Style
- Mentions légales
- Nous trouver
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page d’exemple
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Qui sommes-nous ?
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 02
- BEST Launches Public Trail for E-Bikes at Key Bus Stops in Mumbai 24 June 2022BEST has launched a public trail for e-bikes in Mumbai. These e-bikes, with base of Rs. 20, will be available at key bust stops in the city.
- Crypto Exchange FTX Is in Talks to Acquire a Stake in BlockFi: Report 24 June 2022Cryptocurrency exchange FTX is reportedly in talks to acquire a stake in crypto lender BlockFi. The Wall Street Journal quoted BlockFi spokesperson saying, "We are still negotiating the terms of the deal."
- Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch to Launch on June 27 With Up to 2 Weeks of Battery Life 24 June 2022Fossil has announced that the company will be launching a hybrid version of its Gen 6 smartwatch with up to 2 weeks of battery life. Fossil Gen 6 was launched in August last year with SpO2 sensor, heart rate monitoring, Wear OS 2, and Google Assistant support.
- Indian Railways to E-Auction Assets for Commercial Earning, Non-Fare Revenue: Ashwini Vaishnaw 24 June 2022Indian Railways has launched an e-auction portal for commercial earning by selling assets. These assets will be mapped location-wise on the portal once and the system will remember forever if it is covered for earning or not.
- C-DOT, Galore Networks Partner for Development of 5G RAN Products, Solutions 24 June 2022Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT) has signed an agreement with Galore Networks for collaborative development of 5G Radio Access Network (RAN) products and solutions. The agreement comes at a time when the Indian market is gearing up for the launch of 5G services.
- Noise Expects to Make Its Revenue Double to Rs. 2,000 Crore in Current Fiscal Year 24 June 2022Noise is expecting to more than double its revenue in the current financial year to reach Rs. 2,000 crore. Noise co-founder Gaurav Khatri said the company had recorded revenue of over Rs. 850 crore in the financial year 2021. The company recently launched Noise i1 eyewear and Noise ColorFit Vision 2 smartwatch.
- Microsoft Announces Support For Windows 8.1 to End in January 2023 24 June 2022Microsoft has announced the end of support for Windows 8.1 operating software. The company said that the technical support and security updates for Windows 8.1 will stop after January 10 next year. Microsoft is recommending users to switch to a new PC that can run Windows 11.
- US Senators Seek Report on Security Review of TikTok a Week After Data Transferred to Oracle 24 June 2022A group of six Republican senators have asked the US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen about an ongoing national security review of social media platform TikTok.The senators want to know "will TikTok be locally managed in the United States?"
- Apple Reportedly Decides Not to Challenge Vote in Favour of Unionisation, to Participate in Bargaining Process 24 June 2022Apple has reportedly decided that it will not challenge the results of a vote by workers at its Towson, Maryland, store to unionise. The company intends to participate in the bargaining process in good faith, a person familiar with the company's plans told Reuters.
- Spain Warns of Possible Cyberattack at NATO Summit, Does Not Name the Country 24 June 2022Spain's defence minister Margarita Robles has warned of a possible cyberattack during the NATO summit in Madrid next week. It has also been reported that the Spanish intelligence services fear a Russian attack on strategic infrastructure such as airports, hospitals, or water and energy supply centres.
VOUS RECHERCHEZ UNE VOITURE ?
Trouvez le véhicule de votre choix parmi une large sélection.
Vous comptez changer de véhicule ?
Optez pour une solution simple et rapide. Carrément Automobiles reprend votre véhicule et vous fait bénéficier des meilleurs prix.