Bienvenue sur WordPress. Ceci est votre premier article. Modifiez-le ou supprimez-le, puis lancez-vous !
Bonjour tout le monde !
with drop down archive
category without dropdown
Category with dropdown
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 02
- Feature Box
- Home 2
- Lists Style
- Mentions légales
- Nous trouver
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page d’exemple
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Qui sommes-nous ?
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 02
- MTNL Consolidated Loss Widens to Rs. 653 Crore in June Quarter: All Details 12 August 2022MTNL has reported that its consolidated loss narrowed to Rs. 653 crore in the June quarter. The state-run telecom firm revealed that consolidated revenue from operations fell by about 17 per cent in the first quarter of the current fiscal, while auditors of MTNL said the company's net worth has been fully eroded.
- US Gunman Posted 'Call to Arms' on Truth Social After FBI Searched Donald Trump's Home: Reports 12 August 2022A gunman who attempted to breach an FBI office in the US appears to have posted a "call to arms" on Donald Trump's Truth Social platform. The incident appears to be connected to federal agents searching the former president's home, according to US media reports. The FBI said on Thursday that a person armed with […]
- Automakers Struggle to Understand Whether New US Bill Allows EV Tax Credits for Customers 12 August 2022US automakers and dealers are still trying to figure out if the $430 billion (roughly Rs. 34,23,000 crore) climate, health care and tax bill that the US House of Representatives is set to vote on Friday will continue to let them offer $7,500 (roughly Rs. 5,97,000) tax credits to would-be buyers of electric vehicles (EVs).
- Blu Bold N2 With Dimensity 810 SoC, Quad Rear Camera Setup Launched: Price, Specifications 12 August 2022Blu Bold N2 was launched in the US on Friday. The handset sports a 6.6-inch AMOLED display with full-HD+ resolution. It features a 64-megapixel quad rear camera setup and a 16-megapixel dual front camera setup. The Bold N2 is powered by a MediaTek Dimesnity 810 SoC, coupled with 8GB of RAM.
- US Tightens Export Controls on Advanced Chips, Engine Technology Critical to National Security 12 August 2022The US has announced new export controls on technologies including additional equipment, software, and technology used to produce semiconductors and gas turbine engines. Devices that utilise these materials have significantly increased military potential, according to the US Commerce Department
- Suspected Tornado Cash Crypto Mixer Developer Detained by Dutch Authorities: Details 12 August 2022Dutch authorities have arrested a 29-year-old man suspected of being a developer for the crypto mixing service Tornado Cash. The cryptocurrency blending service was put on a US sanctions list on Monday, over allegations that it has been used to launder more than $7 billion (roughly Rs. 55,700 crore) worth of virtual currency since 2019.
- Oppo Find N Fold, Find N Flip in Development; to Feature Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC: Report 12 August 2022Oppo is reportedly working on two new foldable smartphones that are said to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC. A vertically folding Oppo Find N Flip, and a horizontally folding Oppo Find N Fold are said to be in development. This in line with an earlier report that suggested the same […]
- Enforcement Directorate Freezes Crypto Platform Vauld’s Assets Worth Nearly Rs. 370 Crore: Details 12 August 2022India's Enforcement Directorate (ED), a government agency that is responsible for probing financial crimes, has frozen assets worth $46.4 million (roughly Rs. 369.5 crore) at crypto exchange Vauld.
- UN Development Body UNCTAD Believes Banks Should Be Banned From Holding Crypto 12 August 2022The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) warns that the rising use of crypto for domestic payments and remittances may cause “leakage” of development funds. The UN development recommends recommends extra taxes on transactions and ad restrictions to boost states' revenue and safeguard financial stability in developing countries.
- CATL to Set Up $7.6 Billion Hungary Battery Plant to Supply BMW, Mercedes Amid Growing Demand 12 August 2022CATL, the world's biggest electric vehicle battery maker has announced plans to build a EUR 7.3 billion (roughly Rs. 59,600 crore) battery plant in Hungary, Europe's largest so far, as the world's biggest electric vehicle battery maker gears up to meet growing demand from global automakers.
VOUS RECHERCHEZ UNE VOITURE ?
Trouvez le véhicule de votre choix parmi une large sélection.
Vous comptez changer de véhicule ?
Optez pour une solution simple et rapide. Carrément Automobiles reprend votre véhicule et vous fait bénéficier des meilleurs prix.